- Security update with new digital signatures in TrueType and Open Type font files.
- Added the Code 128 Font Encoder Software Application in the package.
- Updated Symbol fonts to better show font sizes in Microsoft Office dialogs.
- Added Symbol-only setup installation files.
- Updated "FileMaker 12 and up" examples to include custom functions instead of requiring a special plug-in.
- Resolved an issue where the uninstall icon may not appear in the start menu on Windows 10 systems.
- See the release log for more details.
Current license holders may download the latest version of this product with a purchase of the Priority Support & Upgrade Subscription which will remain active for a full year. This support service is also useful for connecting with our technical support staff in the event that you are having problems using the fonts in your intended application or environment. For those who do not already own a license, you can receive the latest version of the Code 128 Font Advantage Package with purchase.